The Head of State received diplomats in audience
The President of the Republic, His Excellency Evariste Ndayishimiye, received in audience on Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at the Gitega Palace four Representatives of certain countries and International Organizations namely the World Bank, Turkey, South Africa and the African Union. All four Ambassadors congratulated the President of the Republic for the elections organized in Burundi.
They also showed their sympathy towards the President of the Republic and all the Burundian people following the demise of the late President Pierre Nkurunziza.
More in this article, click on the link below:
- The Vice-President of the Republic of Burundi calls for the mobilization of the population for the destruction of the water hyacinth
- The Prime Minister of the Republic of Burundi received in audience the Ambassador of the European Union
- Adoption unanimously of the bill governing the Burundi Capital Market Regulatory Authority
- Senators in three-day retreat
- CENI: Evaluation of the 2020 electoral process with the magistrates Government statement on the situation of Burundian refugees in the Mahama Camp in Rwanda